Pierce Country Day School Lunch and Snacks
The Pierce Country Day School is dedicated to offering our students a healthy, child friendly food service operation. All foods are prepared fresh daily on site by our certified chef. We make every attempt to be as health conscious as possible.
SUBSTITUTES: A wide variety of lunch time substitutes are available daily to our students. Substitutes include assorted sandwiches, pasta, tuna salad, yogurt, bagels and much more…
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS: Any and all allergies and other dietary considerations should be brought to the attention of our Directors. Individual attention will be provided to insure that your child's dietary needs are met to your specifications.
- A wholesome and nutritious breakfast at home is certainly a good start for each and every student's day.
- A nutritious lunch is provided daily for all students except our half-day morning classes.
- Pierce makes every effort to be a PEANUT FREE environment. We greatly appreciate the cooperation of this safety consideration by all of our families.
- No food, candy or treats should be sent to school from home unless discussed and approved by our school's Directors. There should never be food on our school buses.
- Morning snacks are provided for all classes. A second mid afternoon snack will be offered to our full day classes. Snacks include a variety of crackers, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, apple sauce, assorted cheeses, cookies, cereal and pretzels.
- Milk, 2% milk, fruit juices and ice water are always available at both lunch and snack times.